Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
Benefits: On-site parking
Schedule: Day shift – Monday to Friday – Weekend availability
Experience: landscaping: 3 years (preferred)
Licence/Certification: CSCS card (preferred) – Driving Licence (required)
Landscaping Operative – Polegate
Chaffin works are industry leaders in the delivery of site clearance, tree surgery, fencing, landscaping, grounds maintenance and ecological consultancy for commercial and public sector clients across the south east. We are renowned for providing high quality services for our clients, having an excellent company culture and development of staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Landscapers to join our landscaping division. Working within this busy team you will be delivering large-scale commercial projects across the south-east. These include maintenance projects as well as new designs.
As a Landscaping professional you will have demonstrable skills in day-to-day tasks such as planting, seeding, weeding and setting out to plan. You will understand the importance of general tool maintenance and ideally hold relevant industry qualifications (such as tractor/ digger/ dumper tickets or qualifications in horticulture and landscaping or equivalent)
The ideal Landscaping candidate will have:
- Experience within the commercial landscaping sector
- Hold industry relevant qualifications such as CPCS tractor / digger / dumper tickets and/or landscaping / horticulture qualifications.
- A can do positive attitude, be proactive and solution orientated.
- A valid CSCS card
- A full driving licence (essential)
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Great company culture with further training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme