Holiday: 28 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays)
Birthday day: All employees have their Birthday as paid holiday
Pay grade: £23,000 – £30,000- based on experience and qualifications
Reporting Relationships: Reporting to – Horticultural Director/Maintenance Manager
Working for : Harry Holding Studio
Location : West London
We are looking for a passionate, personable and knowledgeable horticulturalist to join our team in West London. The role will require a real drive and desire to deliver quality garden services to high-end residential houses. A hands-on and joyful attitude is required to fit into the company culture and a thirst for knowledge to continue progressing within the role.
- Full-time employment
- Highly competitive salary with prospects of bonuses
- Garden maintenance (all associated jobs and roles)
- Garden landscaping (planting, clearing, turfing, minor construction such steel edge installation/sleeper pathways etc)
- Monitoring of irrigation systems & water features
The successful applicant must:
- Be a people person – personable, well mannered and presentable. This is particularly important as we deal with high-end clients
- Full and clean UK driving license
- Have a strong horticultural knowledge and plant base
- Horticultural qualification(s)
- Be able to work on their own initiative both in a team and alone
- Be flexible with work hours
- Be focused, hard-working and swift when on the job
- Have excellent time management skills
- Tidy and considerate (side access is not always available so we often go through people’s homes)
- Confident with plant health and cross-contamination measures
- Confident with all areas of shaping and pruning (with plant health as the main priority)
- Understanding of common pests and diseases with preventative and treatment methods being eco friendly (we are environmentally conscious in everything we do, this is at the core of our ethos)
- Good knowledge of tools and how to use them effectively
- Knowledge of or the desire to learn more about permaculture and organic gardening
- An appreciation of and understanding of garden design
- You are expected to arrive promptly for work.
- We expect all staff to join in with company events and socials where possible to help build relationships with fellow team members and to build team morale.
- All staff are expected to uphold the company values.
To Apply : https://www.harryholding.co.uk/jobs