Closing Date: 13th February 2023
Working For: Coworth Park
We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Gardener you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you’ll get
As a Gardener at Coworth Park, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Fantastic Employee bonus scheme and Excellent Service charge
- Complimentary stays including breakfast across the Dorchester Collection Hotels – up to 48 nights every year
- 50% F&B discount at selected bars and restaurants within the Dorchester Collection
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including a Winter ball
- Amazing benefits such as discounts in various high street and online shops, enhanced family leave entitlements and competitive Private Pension Scheme Apprenticeship, training and development opportunities
- Up to £1000 bonus when you recommend a friend Access to immediate well-being advice, because We Care about our employees
What you’ll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- Physical gardening such as hedge cutting and lawn maintenance as well as pruning, planting and bed/border maintenance.
- You should be willing to carry out a range of other gardening tasks as they arise.
The role will involve weekend working on a rotational basis and you may be required to work some longer days during the summer period with more time off in the winter. This is an exciting opportunity offering development and project work with career progression and the prospect to further your qualifications.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Gardener, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel.
What you’ll bring
- Attention to detail, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are vital as you may be approached by our guests asking questions about our gardens.
- You will be well presented at all times ensuring your appearance is in keeping with the five-star hotel environment.
- The ideal person will have proven gardening or estate management experience.
- You must have a passion for plants and understand plant care, pruning and maintenance.
- Experience with garden machinery would be ideal as this can be a physical job.
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org