Grounds Maintenance Operative
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Working For: Glendale Services
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses.
- We are seeking Grounds Maintenance Operatives to work for our Heathrow Airport Contract; you will be working across Heathrow Airport and nearby locations including Compass Centre-Landside and supporting the Heathrow Airside team.
- Duties will include, conservation maintenance, grass cutting, hedge trimming, shrub bed maintenance and litter as required.
- These are full time, permanent positions and candidates will be working 40 hours per week, based at our depot on site at Heathrow near to Hatton Cross Tube station.
- Applicants should ideally have experience in grounds maintenance, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals.
- The post holders may be required to operate ride-on mowers and drive company vehicles/tow trailers therefore a full clean UK driving licence is required for all posts. The candidate will have to provide a personal reference, a minimum of 5 years employment reference with any gaps larger than 28 days to be additionally referenced, a CRB check is required to be undertaken for the position.
What can Glendale offer you?
- London living wage – £11.05ph rising to £11.95 1st April 2023
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal – discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well-established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV email@example.com.
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.