Working For: Harwood Park Crematorium
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the beautiful memorial grounds at Harwood Park Crematorium in Stevenage.
Joining a talented and forward-thinking existing team your job will be diverse and interesting. Within the grounds we have a variety of different horticultural challenges including mature woodlands, juvenile woodlands, Rose gardens including Full Standard Roses, Lake, Formal flower beds and turf care to name a few.
- Full UK Driving licence
- NVQ Level 2 qualification (Or equivalent) in horticultural management
- Reliable, Enthusiastic, and able to work under own initiative
- High standards of work
- Physically fit enough to cope with strenuous work in sometimes poor conditions
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- PA1, PA2 & PA6 qualified
- Experience driving large machinery such as tractors
- Digger experience
- Experience in Hard Landscaping
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment then please get in touch, initially contact Kevin Miller with a C.V. and covering letter on Kevin@crematorium.co.uk
23,979.25 + Overtime, Fantastic Pension, holiday and working conditions