Etesia’s Bahia M2E – the world’s first 100% electric professional ride-on-mower with grass collection, is now available with a lithium battery option.
The Etesia Bahia M2EL is powered by a 51.2V, 100Ah lithium battery which enables users to get up to 3hrs 30 mins of action before it needs recharging. The new lithium option is also 85kgs lighter compared to the older lead acid battery version.
A pocket-size ride-on mower, just 0.82 m wide and 1.98 m long, the Etesia M2EL features an incredibly tight turning circle. It nips into every nook and cranny and can be easily transported.
With its low centre of gravity, the Etesia M2EL 33/67 weight distribution on the front/rear axles makes it a highly stable mower that masterfully copes with slopes.
Furthermore, its 240-litre collection box is fed by a wide discharge chute ensuring very good filling of the material.
Further benefits include
- Efficient in high or wet grass
- Perfectly collects dead leaves
- Mulching kit delivered as standard
- Automatic gearbox for instant forward, reverse and braking
- Easy maintenance with quick access to all mechanical parts
- Perfect visibility on the working environment.
- All functions are accessible from the driver’s seat
- Mechanically welded support frame
- A wide range of accessories available
- Converter for 48 V electric accessories: hedge trimmers, edgers
It is also highly economical – the running costs are £0.35 against £3.57 for the petrol version and there are the obvious reduced maintenance costs – such as no engine belt, no filters, and no engine oil.
For more information, visit www.etesia.co.uk
For more news, reviews and insightful views, you can follow Etesia UK on Twitter @EtesiaUK and like the company’s Facebook page – www.facebook.com/EtesiaUK. You can also view the latest Etesia videos by visiting www.youtube.com/EtesiaUK.
For the latest industry news visit landscapingmatters.co.uk/news
Get all of the big headlines, pictures, opinions and videos on stories that matter to you.
You can also find us on Facebook for more of your must-see news, features, videos and pictures from Landscaping Matters